- in the area of Basel
- as soon as possible
- until May 2019
For an international pharmaceutical company in the area of Basel we are looking for a
*QUALITY OFFICER *
to start as soon as possible with a temporary assigment until May 2019.
Objectives & Responsibilities
Provide QA support for the Management of Raw Materials/Suppliers:
- Organization of incoming goods testing and release of raw materials in collaboration with contract laboratories, suppliers and supply chain.
- Provide support for the Management of Suppliers (Risk assessments, Performance reviews) in collaboration with the Team Leader Quality and QA Group Support.
- Management of the deviations and investigations related to raw materials, including internal reporting, root cause analysis and surveillance of the implementation of corrective actions.
Provide support for the Handling of Market complaints due to raw materials:
- Perform initial assessment of the complaints
- Coordination of investigation with suppliers
- Reporting the results to Licensees follow-ups and surveillance of the implementation of corrective actions
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry in QA area
- a degree in Pharmacy or Quality Management would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Quality systems related standards
- Able to exercise sound judgement in resolving matters of moderate complexity or escalating matters appropriately
- Good organizational skills and continuous improvement mind
- Autonomous, reactive and flexible
- Good computer skills
- Fluency in English is required; additional languages will be an asset
Are you currently looking for a temporary position within an international operating, dynamic business Pharmaceutical environment and enjoy communication and working together with different nationalities and teams? Mr. R. Adoni is looking forward to receive your application!